Position: Accounts Payable Manager
IF&P Foods, through its operating subsidiaries, distributes fresh fruits and vegetables and specialty food items, throughout the Midwest. It has operations in Indiana (Indianapolis and Noblesville) and Kentucky (Lexington and Louisville). The IF&P Foods’ Accounts Payable Manager must be organized and motivated to improve processes, increase department accuracy and efficiency and provide strong leadership to IF&P Foods’ Accounts Payable Department. The Accounts Payable Manager will ensure that the department operates smoothly, maintain accurate and complete records regarding payments to suppliers, lenders, and employees, process payments to vendors, and hire, train, and support Accounts Payable staff members.
To succeed as an Accounts Payable Manager, an individual must be highly organized and focused on optimizing department processes. He/she must be knowledgeable, analytical, and decisive with excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills.
- Oversee routine department activities, such as planning and disbursing checks to endures that they completed accurately and on time.
- Manage monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information related to payables and intercompany; ensure accuracy of related financial statement accounts.
- Manage vendor accounts for credit updates, address changes and new vendors.
- Vouch invoices to include three-way match and appropriate level of approval as needed.
- Assist procurement staff with invoice reconciliation.
- Maintain accurate and complete financial, employee and supplier records.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in AP Manager role.
- Experience working with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Proficient PC skills in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel, and common E-Mail systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning, problem solving and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Ability to analyze information and processes.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vison, Life, Disability after 90 days and 401k after 1 year
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.