Position: Assistant Sales and Marketing Director
Since 1947, Indianapolis Fruit has been delivering fresh fruits and vegetables to our valued retail partners throughout the Midwest.
Indianapolis Fruit is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, outgoing individual. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success and skills as a leader with a background in Produce and/or Grocery. The Assistant Sales and Marketing Director position is responsible for the overall design, implementation, and execution of the company’s sales strategy. This person is also responsible for creating a highly productive sales team, which focuses on results while creating a positive work environment.
- Assist in developing and executing sales, merchandising and customer service strategies to meet objectives.
- Produce and maintain pricing programs for retail.
- Assist in developing and executing strategic business plans.
- Oversee inventory control performance that meets or exceeds annual objectives.
- Maintain organized, written employee training and discipline records in coordination Human Resources and General Counsel.
- Travel required up to 30%
- Produce/Grocery Experience is a must
- 5+ years of produce experience
- Sales Experience
- Business Acumen
- Drive for Results
- Proficient PC skills
- CRM Proficient
- Weekly Pay
- Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life, Disability
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.