Since 1947, Indianapolis Fruit has been delivering fresh fruits and vegetables to our valued retail partners throughout the Midwest. Our goal is to Produce a Fresh Experience for all members of our supply chain.
Indianapolis Fruit is looking for Class A and B Drivers to come join our family. We are a company that can offer you benefits and longevity with job security. Our drivers enjoy routes that bring them home daily or out and back with 1 layover. We pay mileage / stop pay / pick up pay / layover pay! Class A drivers get paid above industry standard. Class B drivers get paid our new increased hourly rate!
- Must be safety oriented
- Perform safe and timely deliveries to our customers
- Possess a strong attention to detail and professionalism regarding all aspects of the driver position including driving practices, log records, pre/post trip inspection and all responsibilities outlined by the FMCSA and DOT regulations
- Ensure high levels of customer service
- Possess a Class A or B CDL license
- At least 21 years of age
- At least 1 year of driving experience. Opportunities available for recent certified CDL training school graduates.
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in the past 3 years.
- No more than 2 moving violations in 3 past years and proven safe PSP score
- Opportunity to advance from Class B to Class A with proven performance through our training school.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life, Disability
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
* * * * *