Position Title: CDL Driver
Company: IFCO Transport, Inc.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Transportation Manager
Office Location: Indianapolis Fruit
General Position Summary
The CDL Driver is responsible for efficiently and safely driving a company truck hauling products to assigned customers and back-hauling products as required. The CDL Driver is also responsible for loading and unloading the truck as required.
- Haul products to assigned customers.
- Back-haul products as instructed.
- Assist in ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through timely deliveries and customer-focused interaction.
- Use hand truck or fork lift to move product as necessary.
- Fuel truck as necessary.
- Maintain cleanliness of entire truck and other food safety related duties as required.
- Perform truck inspections as required.
- Keep a current and up-to-date log book as instructed. Submit as required. Run only one log book and show to an enforcement official upon request.
- Complete any FMCSA paperwork as required and adhere to all FMCSA requirements.
- Comply with all employee responsibilities, rules of conduct and company policies.
- Collect money from customers as necessary.
- Maintain regular and satisfactory attendance full-time attendance.
- Perform work outside of normal shift hours as needed and required.
- Perform other duties and work as necessary, required and/or assigned by the Transportation Manager or Director – IFCO Transport, Inc.
- Stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Lift boxes up to 50 lbs regularly.
Prerequisites for Position
- At least 2 years successful experience driving a tractor-trailer truck or straight truck as required.
- Possess the required CDL license and any required endorsements.
- Carrier Safety Administration knowledge.
- Speak and write English satisfactorily.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
* * * * *