Position: Outside Sales and Merchandising
Since 1947, Indianapolis Fruit has been delivering fresh fruits and vegetables to our valued retail partners throughout the Midwest.
Indianapolis Fruit is looking for an ambitious, self-motivated person with a positive attitude to fill a mid-level position for the Northern Ohio and Grand Rapids, MI East to the state border area. The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for executing marketing, sales and merchandising strategies to generate growing and profitable sales to dedicated customers.
- Increase customer sales in accordance with objectives.
- Prospect assigned territories for new sales leads.
- Implement seasonal re-sets in customer produce departments.
- Direct, teach and implement the building of special produce displays.
- Supply and educate customers and produce managers with point of sale and point of purchase materials.
- Coordinate with outside and inside reps on budget, gross profit, sales and strategic goals for Indianapolis Fruit.
- Conduct annual customer reviews, including category review, product performance, SKU additions & reductions and seasonal sales planning.
- Complete all ordering and pricing in a timely manner.
- Produce/Grocery Experience is a must
- Sales Experience
- Buying Experience for large wholesale distributors or retailers
- Proficient PC skills
- Weekly Pay
- Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life, Disability
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.