Position: Outside Sales Merchandiser
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Since 1947, Indianapolis Fruit has been delivering fresh fruits and vegetables to our valued retail partners throughout the Midwest.
Indianapolis Fruit is looking for an ambitious, self-motivated person with a positive attitude to fill a mid-level position for the Indianapolis, IN area. The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for executing marketing, sales and merchandising strategies to generate growing and profitable sales to dedicated customers.
- Increase customer sales in accordance with objectives.
- Prospect assigned territories for new sales leads.
- Implement seasonal re-sets in customer produce departments.
- Direct, teach and implement the building of special produce displays.
- Supply and educate customers and produce managers with point of sale and point of purchase materials.
- Coordinate with outside and inside reps on budget, gross profit, sales and strategic goals for Indianapolis Fruit.
- Conduct annual customer reviews, including category review, product performance, SKU additions & reductions and seasonal sales planning.
- Complete all ordering and pricing in a timely manner.
- Produce/Grocery Experience is a must
- Sales Experience
- Buying Experience for large wholesale distributors or retailers
- Proficient PC skills
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life, Disability
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.