Position: Outside Sales Merchandiser
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Since 1947, Indianapolis Fruit has been delivering fresh fruits and vegetables to our valued retail partners throughout the Midwest.
Indianapolis Fruit is looking for an ambitious professional who is motivated, detailed-oriented with great interpersonal skills. The Pricing Manager is responsible for maintaining awareness, executing changes, and communicating industry market costs.
- Execute weekly market cost changes accurately that will provide competitive retail costs to meet gross margin objectives.
- Maintain daily awareness to market changes that affect product shortages and immediate cost increases.
- Communicate all market information to sales and procurement in real time.
- Analyze produce costing of competing produce distributors in our distribution network weekly.
- Initiate changes and improvements in the price book format that will improve sales performance and gross margin objectives.
- A related Bachelor’s degree
- 1-year successful experience as Pricing Manger in the produce industry
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vison, 401K, Life, Disability after 90 days
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.