Since 1947, Indianapolis Fruit has been delivering fresh fruits and vegetables to our valued retail partners throughout the Midwest.
Indianapolis Fruit is looking for an ambitious, self-motivated person with a positive attitude to fill our Warehouse Manager position! Pay will be based on job related experience. We look forward to you joining our family!
The Warehouse Manager position oversees and manages the receiving, loading, and general labor in the warehouse. This position is also responsible for the company’s supply chain management and distribution of product.
- Schedule inbound shipments and prioritize loads
- Manage the Warehouse Management System to identify inbound products for tracking and traceability
- Evaluate sales orders/shipment routes and adjust/consolidate routes for efficiency
- Analyze product fulfillment opportunities by utilizing product inventory levels and inbound “Just-in-Time” product projections
- Oversee the hiring, developing, and managing the performance of warehouse team members
Preferred bachelor’s degree (or pursuing degree) and related experience.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance after 90 days
- 401K after 1 year of service
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Robust Industry Training
Contact: email@example.com to apply.
* * * * *