Since 1947, Indianapolis Fruit has been delivering fresh fruits and vegetables to our valued retail partners throughout the Midwest.
Indianapolis Fruit is looking for an ambitious, self-motivated person with a positive attitude to fill our Buyer position at our Indianapolis location. Pay will be based on job related experience.
- Purchase products competitively and to specification
- Forecast volume for weekly usage
- Book pricing and ad quotes for customers
- Research and communicate market conditions
- Manage inventory turn rates
- Find market opportunities and deal buys to increase sales
College coursework related to above functions (related bachelor’s degree preferred);
Previous experience in retail or wholesale produce can be helpful but is not required.
Proficient computer skills.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance after 90 days
- 401K after 1 year of service
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Robust Industry Training
Contact: email@example.com to apply.
* * * * *