Indianapolis Fruit has been delivering fresh fruits and vegetables to our valued retail partners throughout the Midwest since 1947. Our goal is to Produce a Fresh Experience for all members of our supply chain. We are proud to have grown to include a fleet of over 150 refrigerated trucks servicing more than 20 states in the Midwest, three facilities totaling over 250,000 square feet of warehouse space, and more than 500 years of produce experience. Our product mix continues to evolve to meet the dynamic needs of today’s consumers. We look forward to adding to our team and continuing our growth.
Indy Fruit recognizes the importance of being able to provide our team members and their families with quality benefits as part of their overall compensation package. We provide a comprehensive and competitive package that delivers quality and value while satisfying the diverse needs of our workforce.
Since 1947, Indy Fruit has been delivering fresh fruits and vegetables to our valued retail partners throughout the Midwest. We look forward to adding to our team and continuing our company growth. We look forward to adding to our team and continuing our growth.
Opportunity to execute and improve the following areas:
- Competitively purchase products
- Effectively forecast volume for weekly usage
- Book pricing and ad quotes for customers
- Proactively research and communicate market conditions
- Manage inventory turn rates
- Find market opportunities and deal buys to increase sales
Competencies, Education, and Skills to be Successful:
- College coursework related to above functions (related bachelor’s degree preferred).
- Previous experience in retail or wholesale produce (preferred)
- Proficient PC skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and common E Mail systems
- Self-motivated, Punctual, Professional, Reliable
- Health & Welfare Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverages)
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Weekly Pay
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or another legally protected status.
Contact: email@example.com to apply.
* * * * *